Protect Your Smile With Dental X-rays In Roswell
Call Us About Dental X-Rays Today
- Gain insight into the state of your teeth, gums, bone levels, & more
- Monitor jaw bone growth as well as changed to hard & soft tissues
- Benefit from x-rays that emit 90% less radiation than traditional versions
- See our findings & understand what’s happening in your mouth
- Prioritize your smile!
At Roswell Dental Care, we know that digital radiographs, or x-rays, are an important part of any dental visit. They help dentists detect potential problems that might not be visible to the naked eye, such as tooth decay, bone loss, abscesses, cysts, tumors, and even early signs of cancer.
There are many advantages to digital x-rays over traditional film x-rays. Among them:
- They emit up to 90% less radiation than film x-rays, making them much safer for patients.
- Their images are clearer, which means your dentist can quickly and accurately diagnose and treat problems
- Digital x-rays are easier to send to your insurance company, which speeds up the claims process.
- Digital x-rays are more environmentally friendly because they don't require the use of harmful developer chemicals.
There are different types of dental x-rays available, each offering its own benefits. Bitewing x-rays, for example, assess how well your teeth match up and detect cavities between teeth. Occlusal x-rays provide a detailed view of how your bottom and top teeth align while also showing abnormalities in the palate and mouth floor. Periapical x-rays focus on a specific tooth from crown to root. Full-mouth x-rays use 18 films to capture the inside of your entire mouth.
Digital x-rays offer dental experts an effective, accurate, and expedient way to assess the oral health of a patient, enabling us to detect and prevent issues early on. If it’s been more than six months since you’ve undergone a dental radiograph or you suspect you may require one for a dental concern, call us today!